Casa Fin Ricette - Flourless chocolate cakes
||Flourless chocolate cakes|
|The Story Behind The Recipe||I have made these
little gems on countless occasions. Beppi thinks they are too small and
usually has a few… but seriously they are so rich one is usually
enough. I also made these as one of the desserts when Mario and I
hosted Fin Christmas in 2008.
Recipe's Country of Origin
|Meal Type||Adult dessert
|Preparation Time||15 minuntes
|Cooking Time||30 minutes
|Number of Servings||12 people
||180g butter, chopped
220g quality dark cooking chocolate, chopped
1¼ cups caster sugar
¾ cups almond meal
1 cup cocoa powder, sifted
|Ingredients Source||Local Supermarket
|Cooking Instructions||1. Preheat oven 140C.
2. Place the butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth.
3. Place the almond meal and cocoa in a bowl and whisk in the chocolate mixture.
4. Add the eggs gradually, whisking until well combined.
5. Grease 12 x ½ cup capacity non-stick muffin tins.
6. Spoon in the mixture and bake for 30 mins or until firm.
7. Allow to cool in tins.