Casa Fin | Ricette - Pasta Salmone Alla Ms Fin
||Pasta Salmone Alla Ms Fin|
|The Story Behind The Recipe||Once upon a time,
there was a little girl who was the second of eight children. She grew
up in a very Italian family where pasta was a staple dish, olive oil
was ok (long before they found out it had no cholesterol) and garlic
was even in the ice cream....well, not quite. The little girl's mother,
however, was a firm believer in the old Italian saying: "too many cooks
spoil the minestrone". So, alas, when she left home at the age of
19, she didn't even know how to make instant coffee (which to
this day, she refuses to drink). Now this little girl grew up and
became a worksholic, who, by trial and many errors,
mastered the knack of "quick and easy" or Dinner Right Now!! This
is one of the many thrown-together meals to which her long suffering
husband and children are often subjected, but to this day has no
received any complaints.
Recipe's Country of Origin
|Meal Type||Lunch or Dinner
|Preparation Time||20 minutes
|Cooking Time||10 minutes
|Number of Servings||4-6
||Pasta - 500 grams
Tagliatelle or Fettuccine (preferably fresh)
Mushrooms - 6-10 large, sliced
Snow Peas - a few hands full, strung and cut in halves or thirds
Onions - 1 small white or Spring, cut finely
Garlic - one or two cloves (to taste)
Smoked Salmon - 100-200 grams (to taste)
Cream - 300 ml, or you can use Bornhoffen natural yogurt if the scales are groaning under the stress.
Tomato Paste - two tablespoons
|Cooking Instructions||1. Boil the water for
the pasta and add salt if you wish.
2. Chop up the onions and garlic and saute with a bit of butter, margerine or olive oil.
3. Chop up the mushrooms, snow peas amd salmon and have them ready.
4. Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute lightly.
5. By this time the water should be boiled, so cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
6. When the pasta is almost ready, add the snow peas and salmon tot he mushrooms and stir through.
7. Add the cream and tomato paste and heat through.
8. DON'T LET IT BOIL!
9. Drain the pata and either serve the sauce on top or stir in before serving.
10. Sprinkle fresh chopped dill on top if you like.
|Serving Suggestions||Finely chopped dill